Selected as Best Ultralight Pack by Backpacker Magazine, the 2400 Windrider is HMG's flagship ultralight pack and is a first choice for Appalachian Trail and long-distance hikers. This pack is perfect for weekend trips, section hiking, or months on the trails where frequent re-supply points are available, such as the AT, the Long Trail, or the El Camino de Santiago. Constructed from Cuben/50d Poly hybrid-fabric, the 2400 Windrider is lightweight, durable and will be one of the most comfortable packs you've ever owned. This pack includes a roll-top closure, Y-strap top compression, four side compression straps, an internal mesh hydration sleeve, hydration port, removable internal aluminum stays, sternum strap, and three external mesh pockets for added volume and storage - great for stowing snacks for the day, a water bladder, an extra jacket, or drying damp gear as you hike.
Specifications for Hyperlite Mountain Gear 2400 Windrider Pack:
|Pack Size:||Range 2000 - 2999 cubic in, 2000-2999 cu in|
|Available Sizes:||Small 15-17 in / 38-43 cm torso Medium 17-19 in / 43-48 cm torso Large 19-20 in / 48-51 cm torso Tall 21+ in / 53+ cm torso|
|Pack Type:||Overnight Packs|
|Seasonal/Temperature Use:||3 Season|
Features of Hyperlite Mountain Gear 2400 Windrider Pack:
- Exterior Storage Volume: 600 cubic inch mesh outer pockets
- Cushioned antimicrobial hip belt with a wide, 1 1/2 webbing belt
- Two rainproof hip pockets for snacks or electronics
- Removable straps to store snowshoes or other equipment
- Ice axe loop
- Thicker padded shoulder straps with moisture wicking, anti-microbial mesh spacer fabric allowing for both cushion and maximum air flow.
- Fully sealed main body seams.
- Bar tack reinforcements on all stress points.
- Hyperlite Mountain Gear 2400 Windrider Pack